Τρίτη 3 Αυγούστου 2010

Trying to provide english translation in my blog- CAN YOU HELP ME?

I just added a google translation gadget in my blog but I found the translation inaccurate and dissapointing! I don't wanna give up writing in my native language, greek, but I want people from around the world to be able to read my blog so I am thinking of adding my own english translation. But I can't find a way! Do you have any suggestions?
I am thinking something like the translation Paulo Coelho added in his blog( you could check out this post, to see what I mean ) but I can't figure out how he made it! Can you help me?

1 σχόλιο:

A Story Untold είπε...

I, too, started writing in greek, but I quickly gave up.I don't know if my english sucks,which probably is, but at least I know that a few people can read it.
Just write in english, is my advice :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails